1. Upon check-in at Hotel Europa, personal documents proving the identity of the guests shall be provided.
2. The data provided by you are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the regulations governing the protection of information and are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Tourism Act.
3. Your personal data will be used only in connection with the reservations made and will not be provided for other purposes.
4. The information through which a user of the website www.hotel-europe-bg.com can be identified may include name, surname, surname, address, telephone, e-mail and postal address for correspondence.
5. Hotel Europe EOOD guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data of its users, declaring that they will not be used for purposes other than their intended purpose, namely:
- establishing contact with the consumer in clarifying details about the reservation and the ways of its payment
informing about prices or services
- provision of services and support
6. Hotel Europe EOOD undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the consumer and not to provide the collected information to third parties - companies, individuals and others, except in cases where:
- has received the explicit consent of the user at the time of booking or at a later time
- the information is requested by state bodies or officials, who according to the current legislation are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures
- in other cases specified by law
7. Hotel Europe EOOD takes care of and is responsible for the protection of the information of the user, which became known to him on the occasion of the reservation through the website www.hotel-europe-bg.com, except in cases of force majeure or accidental event.
8. In the reservation form filled in by the user, there are mandatory or voluntary fields for providing information and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the user agrees to the information about him to be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
9. The restrictions do not apply in the event that the user or persons under his control have committed malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions or have violated the rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, Hotel Europe EOOD has the right to provide personal information about the user to the relevant competent state authorities, in accordance with applicable law.